Student Data Protection Policy
We, at ACTS College, take our responsibilities under the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”) seriously. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us and believe that it is our responsibility to properly manage, protect and process your personal data. This Student Data Protection Policy is designed to assist you in understanding how we collect, use and/or disclose the personal data you have provided to us, as well as to assist you in making an informed decision before providing us with any of your personal data. If you, at any time, have any queries on this policy or any other queries in relation to how we may manage, protect and/or process your personal data, to request to review, update or withdraw your consent for the collection, please do not hesitate to contact us at:
Telephone number: +65 68411770
Email address: email@example.com
By filling up any online application form or enquiry forms or forms on acts.edu.sg , you agree that ACTS College may collect, use and/ or disclose your personal data, as provided in this application form for the following purposes:
- Evaluating your application to be a student with us;
- Administering and managing your relationship as our student, including fees, your achievements, your degree or certification, programmes or courses;
- Dealing with Student Experience activities. “Student Experience” refers to activities, (e.g. festival celebrations, graduation ceremonies, orientation and student group camps, conferences, programmes, student benefit activities) which may be provided by ACTS College to enrich your life as a student with us, create networking opportunities for you, foster community spirit within the community, encourage holistic development of students both inside and outside the classroom and to assist you in planning and preparing for your life after graduation;
- Taking of photographs and/or videos (whether by ACTS College staff or third party photographers and/or videographers) during events or seminars organised by ACTS College or its affiliates for publicity purposes (including in ACTS College’s publicity and communications materials).
- Maintaining your relationship as our alumni, including informing you of promotions, benefits and services available to alumni, and organising, facilitating and notifying you of alumni events and programmes, courses or other activities, and providing you with ACTS publications that are for alumni.