2. Library Committee: Students can approach any Library Committee member for assistance, or give feedback to improve the library. They can recommend a book to our committee, or volunteer their service to better serve our student community.
3. Operating hours: We are opened from 830am – 530pm and on Mon-Thu nights when night classes are on. Operating hours are subject to change without notice, especially during school vacation or major Christian event. Do call office to check before coming down.
4. Users: ACTS library serves our students, alumni and Assemblies of God ministers. Loan quota depends on your membership type. Details here. Members of the public are welcome to browse the books, but will need to be a member to borrow our collection.
5. Collection: We currently have close to 15,000 English books, 6000 Chinese books, and 300 Audio-Visual material. We have a Journal room with over 100 English and Chinese journal subscriptions. Our emphasis is on Pentecostal collection. During term time, Module Reserved books will be reserved for students taking the relevant modules.
7. Photocopy service: Users can photocopy and scan material for their learning purposes using their student codes. Scanning is free. Users are required to bring their own thumb drives, and observe copyright laws.